The Australian Hotels Association NSW is the premier hospitality industry group in the state, representing more than 2000 venues and their 70,000 employees.
The Association is proud to represent one of the most vibrant industries in NSW.
We provide expert advice, development and professional expertise to our members in the hospitality sector – whether a bush pub, a suburban hotel, a big CBD venue or a 4 or 5-star accommodation hotel.
AHA NSW is also a responsible corporate citizen with members donating more than $25 million to about 19,000 charities, sporting and religious organisations each and every year. Another $20 million a year is spent on staff training, helping improve the skills of bar staff, chefs, waitresses, sommeliers, cellarmen and more.
AHA NSW offers a range of services to our members across a number of fronts including liquor and policing, legal and industrial relations, media and public relations and marketing and events.
The Association has a strong team of membership officers who regularly meet one-to-one with venue owners and operators at locations right across NSW.
AHA NSW also represents its members at all levels of Government – Local, State and Federal.
Member benefits also include:
- The ability to attend regular Sub-Branch meetings in your own local area, where members of the AHA NSW team address a range of issues affecting hoteliers at the local and state levels.
- The chance to co-operate in industry-wide programs.
- The ability to liaise with industry suppliers and partners to access the best possible deals.
- Access to high level research and advice on a range of legal and industrial affairs issues affecting the industry.
- Access to round-the-clock media advice on issues affecting your venue.
- Access to expert policing, liquor and gaming advice.
- The chance to attend industry-specific seminars and training forums on a range of issues.
- Access to the only insurance policy specifically designed for hotels
- Being kept up to date on industry issues through our monthly magazine Hotel News, a weekly online newsletter, bulletins, reports and meetings.
- Ability to have your venue take part in the AHA NSW Awards for Excellence each year.
- If you are an industry supplier, you also have the option to become an Associate Member or Sponsor.