The AHA (NSW) represents around 2,000 member hotels in New South Wales, ranging from small country pubs and large metropolitan taverns to international standard accommodation hotels and resorts and is the most effective communication channel to hoteliers in the State. The AHA (NSW) marketing program represents an essential strategy for businesses wishing to expand into the hotel industry. Industry Partners and Associate Members are clearly recognised as supporters of the hotel industry and, in turn, are strongly supported by the Association as all hoteliers are encouraged to give priority to AHA (NSW) Partners and Associate Members when selecting suppliers.
The annual membership fee represents an investment with a measurable return. We will provide you with opportunities to meet with our members and then it is up to you to take the advantage of these occasions to increase your business. Becoming a Partner or Associate Member of the AHA (NSW) is a great way to promote your business to the hotel market in NSW with the following opportunities:
* Meet the decision-makers in the NSW hotel industry;
* Develop business contacts through new and existing markets;
* Showcase your products and services to key decision makers; and
* Increase your business profile and build relationships in the industry through the AHA (NSW) Partnership Program and the sponsorship of events.
Your representatives will have the opportunity to meet with and present your products and services to hoteliers at Sub-Branch and Regional Meetings.
Partners and Associate Members are kept informed of the latest industry information through complimentary subscription to the AHA (NSW)’s publication Hotel News and the weekly Member Update newsletter. You will receive notification of Sub-Branch Meetings throughout the State and you are welcome to attend relevant segments of these meetings. This can be arranged by contacting the Sub-Branch Secretary.
The Association also offers a wide range of both social and business events and activities, which promote networking between members and Partners and Associate Members.
Benefits & Entitlements
Some of the key benefits and entitlements available to Partners & Associate Members include:
* A listing of key contact details in the Industry Partners & Associate Member directory in every edition of Hotel News;
* Subscription to our official monthly publication, Hotel News;
* Editorial in Hotel News;
* Listing of your special events in Hotel News;
* Subscription to the AHA (NSW)’s weekly electronic newsletter, Member Update with a “Marketing Tip of the Week” provided by the AHA (NSW) Marketing & Events Department;
* Electronic inserts of your product/company news to member hotels, which is included in the Member Update;
* Use of the AHA (NSW) Partner or Associate Member logo;
* Notification of Sub-Branch and Regional Meetings with the opportunity to attend;
* Invitations to selected AHA (NSW) functions and events;
* Associate Member certificate;
* Listing on the AHA (NSW)’s official website www.ahansw.com.au;
* Partners receive logo representation on the AHA (NSW) website with a link to their company’s website;
* Access to discounted advertising rates in Hotel News;
* Eligibility to join the AHA Golf Club, which is run by hoteliers for AHA (NSW) members;
* Opportunity to utilise the AHA (NSW) Marketing & Events Department for individual mail outs;
* Regular updates from the AHA (NSW).
For those companies wishing to develop a closer working relationship with the AHA (NSW), becoming an Industry Partner would be beneficial. Industry Partners receive a wide range of benefits, entitlements and privileges depending on the level of investment and support ranging from $10,000 to in excess of $150,000.
If you are interested in becoming an Official AHA (NSW) Partner, please contact the AHA (NSW) Marketing & Events Manager, Leone Cruden on 02 8218 1815 to discuss a program that will best suit your requirements.
Associate Membership Program
Associate Membership fees start at $1,995 (including GST) in the first year and drop to $1,500 (including GST) for each year going forward. To become an Associate Member, click here to fill out the online application form.
For further information about Associate Membership, please contact Leone Cruden, Manager, Marketing & Events on 02 8218 1815 or email email@example.com